Bailey Tanks produces and delivers a number of products for purposes and to segments that fall into the Essential and the Non Essential categories as defined on the Covid19.govt.nz website.
Bailey Tanks supplies and delivers products to the following market segments
- Civil Infrastructure
- Urban Stormwater management
- Rural Infrastructure
At Bailey we will only be operating in the Rural Infrastructure segment during Alert Level 4 where we supply products that perform the following essential functions as defined by the Covid19.govt.nz website
- Provide products that operate in the supply of a key utility (water)
- Provide products for animal welfare and human health purposes
Additionally with recent extreme weather events numerous areas have been impacted with the loss of infrastructure for both the supply of water and ability to access pasture and or stock so animals can be fed or tended to.
Bailey will continue to operate but with stringent controls on the hygiene and interaction of our staff internally and with external stakeholders and customers
- Full hygiene protocols will be undertaken within manufacturing facilities as per the latest Ministry of Health guidelines
- No sales visits will be undertaken
- All truck drivers will undertake contactless delivery and will have full PPE, handwashing and sanitising facilities on board vehicles.