Bailey Bazooka Fluming is the simple economic solution for transporting water in open culverts.
Bazooka Fluming is produced from UV stabilised high density polyethylene and is available in 400mm OD and 500mm OD sizes. The single wall corrugated design allows the fluming to bend and twist to the ground contours, the corrugations also provide the added beneift of slowing water flow down when installed on steep gradients.
Bazooka Fluming is also available as a kit:
• 10 x 3m Lengths of Fluming
• 22 x Timber Stakes 1.1m Long
• 22 x S/S Flanged Head Tek Screws
Joining multiple lengths together is an easy operation using the stakes and screw fasteners provided in the kit.
- Corrugated for strength.
- Lightweight for ease of installation.
- Flexible design to adjust to contours.
- Corrugated design slows water.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Available in loose lengths or kits.