Bailey Water Tanks are moulded in tough, food-grade, polyethylene plastic. They won’t crack, fade or rust and their one-piece construction makes them exceptionally strong and easy to clean. Because of their lightweight they’re incredibly easy to move onto site, plus, they don’t need a tank stand and installation is very straightforward.
- UV-stabilised to withstand harsh New Zealand sun
- Easy to install or relocate with no stand required
- Water keeps fresh and safe to drink
- Impact, crack and corrosion resistant
- Fully complaint with NZ manufacturing standards
- Quality and performance warranty included
Managing water is yet another skill New Zealand farmers now have to master. With increasing stock numbers, the never ending drive for production, clean waterways regulations and the effects of climate change, water management is more complex than even.